SAN ANTONIO — The UTSA Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will honor 20 fall student-athlete graduates in a ceremony on Friday, Dec. 8.
UTSA will hold Fall Commencement on Saturday, Dec. 9, with ceremonies starting at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Alamodome.
“Graduation is the culmination of a lot of hard work and dedication by these student-athletes,” UTSA Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics Lisa Campos said. “Balancing the demands of playing an NCAA Division I sport with a full academic schedule is an impressive accomplishment. We are proud of their achievements and are excited for their future, whether they are beginning their careers or pursuing an advanced degree here at UTSA. They are well-equipped to positively contribute to the world and I know they will continue to be outstanding ambassadors of UTSA.”
UTSA’s 20 student-athlete graduates represent:
• 33 C-USA Commissioner’s Honor Roll Selections
• 13 C-USA Commissioner’s Academic Medals
• 8 All-Conference USA Selections
• 4 Bowl Games
• 3 Conference USA Team Championships
• 1 Academic All-District Selection
• 3.13 cumulative GPA
• 12 student-athletes with a 3.0-or-higher cumulative GPA
• 5 student-athletes with a 3.5-or-higher cumulative GPA
• 670 community service hours
A complete list of UTSA's fall student-athlete graduates by sport is listed below.
Men’s Track & Field